Kortrijk and Mol


First race over the weekend was Dvv Urban Cross Kortrijk. It was a very quick and exciting course as it had large amounts of road section and even went on a bridge over the canal. Unfortunatly my chances of a good result went down the drain in the first lap as I got T-boned by another rider at a pinch point, causing my wheel to dislodge. Despite this, I managed to make back some places and had a great time on a very unique course. 

The second race I did was the superprestige at Mol which was predominantly sand. I have a limited amount of experience of racing in sand so it was great to learn how it is done. I found it very challenging but also a great laugh as its compltely differnt to riding in sand. It may have not been a great result but I got a lot out of it and maybe i'll be back next year.