March





Got a couple of early season races in, the first being Severn Bridge National B and followed by a Surrey league Regional A.
 Severn bridge was my first road race of the season so I was excited to get started. It was rolling terrain with a fairly steep hill towards the finish. Got in a couple of breakaways but none of them stuck. The weather was mild so ditched my gloves mid race, unfortunately the heavens opened up in the final hour so I forgot what warmth in my fingers felt like. My finish was decent and i rolled across the line in 17th.
Surrey league was a hectic race, spending most of it avoiding pot holes and getting yelled at by the commisaires. The course was mainly flat but with a short uphill finish. I got in a breakaway with an elite and we held a good distance from the peloton for about a lap until he punctured and I was left alone ( I didn't last long).  Rejoined the bunch and the race came down to a sprint finish. Went too early in the final sprint and got rolled to 7th place.